Refillable Permeation Tubes
KIN-TEK Trace Source™ Refillable Permeation Tubes :
Trace SourceTM Refillable Tubes are small stainless steel cylinders with a membrane sealed inside. In Refillable Permeation Tubes, the component compound surrounds the membrane and permeates to the inside, where it mixes with the dilution gas. Refillable Permeation Tubes are designed to be refilled without disturbing the permeation membrane.
- Have a broader concentration range than the Trace Source™ Disposable Permeation Tubes.
- Are recommended for long-term use and special applications requiring a wide range of calibration points.
- Are available for chemicals that are not typically suitable for Disposable Permeation Tubes such as CO, CO2, NO, methane, ethane, arsine & phosphine.
- Emission rate of the tube membrane is certified by the Factory
- Most tubes are periodically returned to KIN-TEK for refill and re-certification.