Teledyne ML®660 Conventional Extractive System
The Teledyne ML®660 conventional extractive system is designed to extract and condition hot, wet stack gas for a dry basis measurement of any combination of SO2, NOx, CO, CO2, and O2. This system can be configured specifically for 40CFR60, 40CFR75, and process control applications. The Teledyne ML®660 provides a cost effective solution while still allowing for the customization required to meet individual needs. Packaged in a 19 inch rack mount, single bay cabinet, the system's modular design allows for easy expansion to satisfy future monitoring requirements as well.
- 3-Stage Sample Conditioning - Maximum condensate removal, under any operating condition.
- Self-diagnosing Alarm Package - Long term, unattended operation.
- Local PLC Data Storage - Buffering capability when combined with Teledyne ML's RegPerfect®.
- Local User interface panel provides system information and control.
- Sole Source Responsibility - Teledyne ML uses its own sensor-e® series analyzers.
- Ethernet connectivity - Ethernet from DAHS to PLC to analyzers allows for a level of remote support never before available.