Teledyne ML®675 Dilution-Extractive System
The Teledyne ML®675 dilution-extractive system can be used in 40CFR75, 40CFR60, and process control applications. In this system, sample is prepared for analysis by diluting stack gas with clean, dry instrument air at the probe location. Since no moisture is removed with dilution, measurements for SO2, NOx, CO, THC and CO2 are made on a wet basis.
Like its conventional extractive twin, the Teledyne ML®675 is also engineered to provide a modular and cost effective solution for source monitoring while still allowing for client customization. Stack flow and opacity can be easily incorporated into the two bay, 19 inch rack mount cabinet to complement the CEMS.
- Accurate - Continuous temperature, pressure, and dilution air flow compensation in the dilution ratio for the most accurate results.
- Lower Testing Costs - Guaranteed relative accuracy for all 40CFR75 applications to cut annual stack testing costs in half.
- Robust air clean up for H2O, SO2, NO, NO2, CO, and CO2 - Provides the highest quality dilution air supply.
- Daily auto-calibration checks through the probe - Meets EPA guidelines.
- 3-Stage Sample Conditioning - Maximum condensate removal, under any operating condition.
- Self-diagnosing Alarm Package - Long term, unattended operation.
- Local PLC Data Storage - Buffering capability when combined with Teledyne ML's RegPerfect®.
- Local User interface panel provides system information and control.
- Sole Source Responsibility - Teledyne ML uses its own sensor-e Series Analyzers in every system.
- Ethernet connectivity - Ethernet from DAHS to PLC to analyzers allows for a level of remote support never before available.
Teledyne ML Total Reduced Sulfur System (TRS TML60)
The Teledyne Monitor Labs TRS system provides an accurate and convenient method of measuring Total Reduced Sulfur required for Emission Monitoring. The TRS system uses our specially designed TRS Dilution Sampling System combined with the sensor-e® TRS analyzer to provide reliable TRS measurement. This system can be configured as an Open Architecture Design for ease of maintenance.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Multi Tasking software allows viewing test variables while operating.
- Auto Ranging, Dual Range and remote range selection.
- Built in self checks and diagnostic capabilities.
- Ethernet connectivity - Ethernet from DAHS to PLC to analyzers allows for a level of remote support never before available