Model OT-3 Natural Gas Oxygen measurement
The OT-3 is designed to accurately monitor the oxygen content in a wide variety of gases at the ppm level.
The transmitter is equipped with two oxygen analysis ranges (0-100 and 0-1000 ppm) and is acceptable for operation in Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C, and D hazardous environments when used in conjunction with a non-incendive power source such as the Elsag Baily Total Flow System.
The OT-3 is designed to work with TotalFlow model 6713, one of the predominant FCUs in the industry. Moreover, the system operates at as low as 9 VDC.
The heart of the OT-3 system is Teledyne's own Micro-fuel Cell oxygen sensor. This cell is a sealed electrochemical device which translates the amount of oxygen present in a sample into an electrical current. Since it is sealed, there is no electrolytes to change or electrodes to clean, and is therefore virtually maintenance free.
The OT-3 System is housed in a metal NEMA-4 case with the display visible through a clear Lexan window. For access to the Micro-fuel Cell and transmitter controls, the front door swings open.
- Two analysis ranges, user selectable, 0-100 and 0-1000 ppm
- Designed to work with TotalFlow model 6713, one of the predominant FCUs in the industry
- Operates at as low as 9 VDC
- High sensitivity (0.5% FS)
- High accuracy (+/- 2% of full scale at constant temperature)
- Insensitive to flow variations
- Fast response and recovery
- Long, life maintenance free Micro-fuel Cell sensor
- Unaffected by reducing agents (HC's, CO, SO2, etc.)
- Easy to calibrate, no zero gas required
- Rugged NEMA-4 bulkhead mount enclosure
- Stainless steel sample system (nylon cell holder)
- H2S scrubbe