Model GB300 - Percent Portable Oxygen Analyzer
Teledyne’s hand-held GB300 Portable Percent Oxygen Analyzer is designed for use in a wide variety of applications from diving to fine tuning boilers.
Lightweight and easy to use, the GB300 incorporates Teledyne’s own Micro-fuel Cell sensor for quick and accurate analysis of oxygen.
This maintenance-free, sealed, electrochemical cell is specific to oxygen, insensitive to flow rate, and has a 90% response in less than 10 seconds. At the end of its life, the cell is discarded and replaced like a flashlight battery.
Constructed of high impact resistant materials, the GB300 provides unparalleled performance under the harshest conditions. The unit is powered by 3 AA batteries which should last for at least 2000 hours of use.
- Battery charge indicator
- One key operation (On / Off / Cal)
- Auto diagnostics with error codes to simplify troubleshooting
- Instrument carrying case
- Teledyne’s own I-17 sensor
- Sensor interconnection cable
- Barbed hose adapter (P/N F-1717) which allows for connection of 1/4" flexible tubing
- T adapter (P/N A-268)
- Runs on 3 AA batteries