Model 4030 - Total Hydrocarbon Gas Analyzer
Teledyne's Model 4030 is a microprocessor based, heated total hydrocarbon gas analyzer designed to continuously measure a variety of hydrocarbon concentrations from one point.
The 4030 uses a flame ionization detector (FID). The FID, sample filter, sample lines, solenoid valves, pump head, capillaries and all other components in contact with the sample are maintained in a temperature controlled heated oven.
This prevents condensation and provides repeatable, reliable performance in the analysis of a wide variety of concentrations of hydrocarbons in gaseous mixtures or ambient air.
- Easy to use software
- Automatic ranging
- Automatic fuel shut off system
- Automatic flame-out indicator
- Adjustable alarm and oven settings
- Precision 1% of full scale
- Fast response
- Two stage sample filter with exchangeable stainless steel elements
- Teflon isolated detector (FID)
- 19" rack / bench mount
- Heated sample pump head
- Automatic ignition
- Choice of Hydrogen or Hydrogen / Helium fuel