Model 4080 - Total Hydrocarbon in Water Analysis System
- Designed to detect hydrocarbons (C1 - C9+) which may not absorb in the UV region
- Temperature Controlled Stripper System effectively strips hydrocarbons from water by cross flowing N2 over the packed stripper column. Includes Drier Assembly to ensure a dry sample gas is delivered to the analyzer.
- Dual-sided, freestanding rack with Stripper Sample System mounted on the backside and Model 402REU NEMA-4 enclosure provided on the front
- Model 402REU supplied as a 19-inch sheet metal relay rack enclosure with: temperature controller and isothermal chamber; stainless steel sample system including pressure gauges and regulators, integral backpressure regulator; tubing and fittings; integral digital meter; electronic flame guard circuit and fuel shut-off solenoid valve
- Flame ionization detector (FID) for measurement of total hydrocarbons at trace levels in a gaseous atmosphere
- System NEMA-4 enclosure is provided with a meter viewing window
- NEMA-4 enclosure can be X-Purged for hazardous locations (see options)
- Standard ranges: 0-10, 0-100, 0-1,000 ppm hydrocarbons (methane equivalent)
- Fuel: Mixture of 40% hydrogen, 60% nitrogen
- Output: 0-1 VDC and 4-20 mADC, Isolated current output
- Sample Selector Module: Integral system for control of sample, span and zero gases. Includes three- way valve, sample bypass flowmeter, needle valve and all necessary tubing and fittings in stainless steel.
- X and Z purge options available with additional cost